Re: Shaping services and users (2nd time)

Oh, I am sorry, I knew that, it's jsut that I was playing with the numbers and I
didn't check the sums.

I know how to shape traffic coming from different users,
..protocol ip dst IP...etc, And I know how to shape traffic
from each service. I just don't know how to glue them together.

So what abou this? The point is that I want to be able to shape
both the services and the IPs.

root(128/128)
+IP1(32/128)-----WWW(20/128)

+IP2(32/64)------WWW(20/64)