Re: RTP packet filtering

I havent't tested this, but it should work:

tc filter ... \
	match ip protocol 17 0xff \
	match u16 0x8000 0xffff at nexthdr + 8

The first match selects udp and the second selects the protocol
information and payload type.  Note that there is more info there than
just the protocol version (no padding, no extension, no CSIDs).  Also,
why is the type 00?