Re: How to recognize P2P

On Friday 26 September 2003 04:31 pm, Jacek Bilski wrote:
> Hello!

Hi!

> > (snip)

> I found that in one of previous posts, yet it doesn't recognize
> eDoneky/Overnet which I need.

Well, I suppose I could try to find a pattern.. I use Overnet at home and
could probably throw a regex together pretty easily (if the protocol is
generic enough).

> > (snip)

> Unfortunately I'm no programmer, so I'll be of no use. But if those
> picnics are found to be succesfull I'll be very interested.

Heh, It doesn't matter if you're a programmer or not,  just let the list know
if you've found some other way of blocking or restricting layer7 stuff. Since
this is the LARTC list, preferrably with iproute2. That's all I ask :)

> > (snip)
>
> Thanks, I didn't know that.

No Problem :)

> Greetings!