Re: CBQ.init

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 17:36, Mitsuru MIZUTANI wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> Rio Martin <rio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 09 September 2003 09:42, Mitsuru MIZUTANI wrote:
> Thank you for your advice.
> I have checked link quality before I applied CBQ and after I applied CBQ.
> And ... I have checked switch, cable, etc.
> I confirmed they are 100 Mbps full duplex.
> But ... as a result,I could limit bandwidth only 6.95Mbps.
> Do you know how to limit bandwidth more than 10 Mbps ?
> If you know , please tell me how to limit bandwidth more than 10 Mbps.
> Won't you please tell me, everyone ?

Here goes the trouble (:
I m not familiar with CBQ, but i ve tried it once before i step to HTB.
Perhaps by switching the WEIGHT parameter into zero ? and from your script,
you dont add LEAF parameter, so CBQ choose TBF as default leaf. Change it to
SFQ, perhaps it would help.
LEAF = SFQ

Please report your progress back to this list,
thanks.

Regards,
Rio Martin.