Re: TR: Statistics

Hi,

1. I am using mostly HTB.

2. I am using it in 3 companies to control the traffic in order to
guarantee the services to my and their customers, and until now I am
quite happy with it, but I also am using it for testing links and stuff
like that.

3. well, I have around 6 boxes [ linux machines] performing HTB in the
company I work for, and another 2 or 3 in the other ones, so that makes
around 8-9 HTB-abled routers.

4. from time to time I use some of the cisco's capabilities, like wfq
and so for some tasks, but nothing very serious, I rely mostly on linux
to perform shaping, and other like that.

Hope this helps.