nano howto

Hello.

I've read the excellent "nano-howto" about how to
connect a LAN with two ISP connections.

http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt

I need to connect a LAN to two ADSLs connections,
with roaring-penguin client. (

eth0-->connected to ADSL #1
eth1-->connected to ADSL #2
eth2-->connected to my lan

I've readed and understood the how to, but what
happen when your ISP provide you a dynamic IP,
instead a fixed IP, as default gateway ?
(I must use MASQUERADE in order to provide internet
access to LAN hosts).

In how-to, several times refer to IFE1, IFE2,
of course these are my eth0 and eth1 connections,
but when you refer to IPE1 and IPE2, I don't know
what must I put on this part on your script:

	ip link set eth0 up
	ip addr flush dev eth0
	ip addr add IPE1/NME1 brd BRD1 dev eth0  # HERE !

	ip link set eth1 up
	ip addr flush dev eth1
	ip addr add IPE2/NME2 brd BRD2 dev eth1  # HERE !

In others words, since ISP provide me a IPE1 and IPE2,
how
must I to complete # HERE lines ?

I suppose that roaring penguin, could put it.
------
In other part of script, it refer to tables 201 and
202.
In this tables you use that IPs (that provide me the
ISP),
to set up next rules:

	ip rule add prio 201 from NWE1/NME1 table 201
	ip route add default via GWE1 dev eth0 src IPE1 proto
static table 201
	ip route append prohibit default table 201 metric 1
proto static

	ip rule add prio 202 from NWE2/NME2 table 202
	ip route add default via GWE2 dev eth0 src IPE2 proto
static table 202
	ip route append prohibit default table 202 metric 1
proto static

What I must put on NWE1/NME1 IPE1, and NWE2/NME2 IPE2
??

Thank you very much for your help !!! (TIA)

Best regards,

Andres.