QOS and gameserver lags

Dear list,

I have experimented some time now with HTB queues, and have received
a lot of help from this list, especially from Stef. Thank you.

My currect Shaper looks like this:
http://www.designobjekt.de/test/rc.trafficshaper

Unfortunately I still experience lags of this type:

-players from the internet playing on my server feel lags
-I feel lags when I play on a different server on the internet

How can I find out what are the real reasons for lagging packet
transport? Maybe its CPU performance of my router, maybe its the
bandwidth, maybe its my provider...

Any ideas on this will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom.

--
Word Perfect isn't, Excel doesn't, Works won't.