[LARTC] QOS

--------------030707020203010609070608

U need to enable qos in the kernel. slackware 9.0 is having 2.4.20
kernel but by default slackware dont install the kernel-sources so u
need to download kernel sources and then enables qos in kernel.

Joel

>On Thursday 21 August 2003 00:40, Mark wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I am trying to setup the wondershaper script or some other type of qos on
>>my Slackware 9 machine.
>>
>>I need the ability to limit my upload speed so that my ftp server doesnt
>>fill my bandwith and slow down my download.
>>
>>I guess I have run into a wall because it seems that my kernel (Stock
>>Slackware 9) does not support QOS.  I have no idea what to do.

--------------030707020203010609070608

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
U need to enable qos in the kernel. slackware 9.0 is having 2.4.20
kernel but by default slackware dont install the kernel-sources so u
need to download kernel sources and then enables qos in kernel. <br>
Joel<br>
 cite="mid200308211053.49070.stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx">
I am trying to setup the wondershaper script or some other type of qos on
my Slackware 9 machine.

I need the ability to limit my upload speed so that my ftp server doesnt
fill my bandwith and slow down my download.

I guess I have run into a wall because it seems that my kernel (Stock
Slackware 9) does not support QOS.  I have no idea what to do.
    </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
  </pre>

--------------030707020203010609070608--