[LARTC] QOS

Hi,

I am trying to setup the wondershaper script or some other type of qos on my
Slackware 9 machine.

I need the ability to limit my upload speed so that my ftp server doesnt fill
my bandwith and slow down my download.

I guess I have run into a wall because it seems that my kernel (Stock
Slackware 9) does not support QOS.  I have no idea what to do.

Any help out there?

Mark