[LARTC] FTP Connection Tracking in a Bridge

I have applied the patch to IPTABLES which allows me to use it on a bridge.
The iptables rules are working as I am using it for other things as well.
If you do not have the patch applied, you get an error message when trying
to run IPTABLES.

The one filter rule I am using is as follows:

tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:2 protocol ip prio 1 handle 2 fw classid
1:2a

I have the browsing match into the IPTABLES as it is a simpler one to check
if it is working before I try the FTP connection tracking portion.

Thanks

Wayne