Re[2]: [LARTC] ensure game server latency

AK> You need to shape in both directions... so, if you don't
AK> guarantee the server some download bandwith, you'll encounter
AK> lags pretty much all the time.

I thought I could only shape upload traffic??
BTW: download bandwidth is not the issue: I've got an ADSL connection
of 2MBit/s down and 192Kbit/s up.

>> I can post my script if there is an interest in it...

AK> You should definitely put it somewhere so that people
AK> can have a look at it.

Its here now:
http://www.designobjekt.de/test/rc.trafficshaper

Any comments strongly appreciated!

Thanks,
Tom.

--
Word Perfect isn't, Excel doesn't, Works won't.