Re: [LARTC] [LONG] Weights not working

On Saturday 26 July 2003 13:09, Raj Mathur wrote:
> Hi Rio,
> Hmm, so if I understand you correctly you're saying that the QUANTUM
> in each SFQ should be proportional to the bandwidth allocated to that
> pool.  As per the documents I've read, this must also be >= the
> maximum packet size.

Not quantum value in SFQ, but R2Q ..
Perhaps Stef have something more about this, i am just user, i am just using
this HTB without understanding about how this work more deeper ..

Regards,
Rio Martin.
--
Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy
it today you can do it again tomorrow.