Re: [LARTC] I need definitive info on HTB

Patrick,

 : I'm having difficulty finding any on-line documentation about HTB that
 : is both complete and authoritative. I have two questions:

What search engine do you use?

  http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=htb+linux&btnG=Google+Search

The first two hits from google are the HTB home page, provided courtesy of
Martin 'devik' Devera.

  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/

 : 1) Is there any such documentation?

What shortcoming do you find at Martin Devera's page?

  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/userg.htm

 : 2) If there isn't, then I presume I will need to read the code.

It depends on the nature of your question is.  You will find a great deal
of knowledge in this mailing list about HTB, so if you have a specific
and/or particular question, you should ask it here.  I would suggest
reading two other sources about HTB before asking here:

  http://www.docum.org/                     # Stef Coene's site