Re: [LARTC] bandwidth shaping over multiple WAN links

Hi

Yes, you can achive the same with  RH 8.0 also.
yes iam using multiple ethernet  for internet side ( backbone side)
and one ethernet for LAN side
and loadbalancing all the links..

iam refereing

http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/nano.txt

with the help of  julian, i have achived this for load balancing

for shaping the b/w best places are

www.lartc.org
www.docum.org ( stef)

will help you lot