Re: [LARTC] bandwidth shaping over multiple WAN links

We are using redhat 8.0, however we can switch to redhat 9.0 if required.

So you have one linux box with multiple ethernet cards each connected to a
seperate WAN link and you are doing traffic shaping over these links?

I have read about load balancing with 'teq' or something like that with
linux. Are you refering to that?

Madhuri