Re: [LARTC] Over value in CEIL parameter..

Hello again Rio Martin,

 : I ve set CEIL parameter each class not more than 128Kbit But sometimes
 : the CEIL parameter can be higher 128Kbit As far as i monitored, this
 : CEIL rate can be 132Kbit maximum, dont know why..

For how long does the monitored output traffic exceed your ceiling?  It is
possible that you'll exceed your ceil briefly because the allotted traffic
can exceed ceiling by the amount of cburst.

If you are recording an output rate above your ceil (128kbit) consistently
over a long period of time (a large transfer), then I, also, do not know
why.

[ Stef may have more to say about this. ]

Also, if you want a hard cap on your bandwidth at 128kbit, you might try
setting cburst to zero.  Alternatively, you can drop the ceil parameter to
a setting just below 128kbit--this is my preferred technique.

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx