[LARTC] Unidirectional Routing

Hi

I have the following setup and I need some assistance please. I have an
incoming Satellite connection and I have an out going leased line. How
do I setup Unidirectional routing to be able to route out on the one and
come in on the other.

I am using a PentaValue card on a RedHat 8.0 platform and I am using a
normal Ethernet connection on the same system for the leased line.

--
Warm Regards
Thomas I. Switala