[LARTC] Can you host the htb + u32 scripts pls

Hell Stef..Martin,

  I would love it if others could use the final scripts sent across
yesterday i have done using htb + u32 as a benchmark. It incorporates a
lot of input from you all and a large amount of r and d to achieve the
simple but high performance configuration.

  Lemme know...;)

Trevor

--
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __        twarren@xxxxxxxxxx       __   /~\