Re: [LARTC] u32 clarification...limits on 2000>???

Hello Michael,

 Lemme again thank you for your helpful insight. You have mentioned that
use of tc and iproute from source hasn't given you any issues.

 I am gonna following the same instead of using RH packaged tools. Will
let you know the outcome.

 Stef....you have any idea about this issue with RH tools???

Trevor