Re: [LARTC] two upstreams without nat

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 13:44, Aaron Dewell wrote:
>  Of course, that
> requires having globally routable address space in the first place, but I
> assume that you do.

Most of the time this is the exact reason why BGP is not used. I have
considered purchasing a block. However I doubt many ISP's would want to
route those IP's to DSL lines or equivalent. Maybe a T-1.

So if you have DSL lines or equivalent and a small block of static or
dynamic IP addresses then BGP is not an option.

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.