Re: [LARTC] two upstreams without nat

Perhaps I missed the original point of the first message, but why exactly
don't you just use BGP, as it was basically designed for this purpose?

There are at least two good implementations of BGP for Linux, one of which
is easy to use, the other obfuscated.  (Zebra and GateD)  Of course, that
requires having globally routable address space in the first place, but I
assume that you do.

Is there a reason not to use BGP in this case?

Aaron