[LARTC] HOW TO COMBINE 2 DSL LINES IN THE SAME COMPUTER

Hello,

I have 2 DSL lines on the same computer that gives me 2 different IP addresses on different subnets.

2M/256K: PPPoA
1M/256K: Classical IP over ATM

How can I combine them (1M line and 2M line) together so that I would be able to use them at the same time to pull in at 3 mbits?

I tried using both connections at the same time but one line maxes out (the one that has the default gateway), the other is staying there idly. I added the kernel.org route to use second connection. I can get 3 mbits download by ftping to to kernel.org (1 mbit line) and other FTP servers (2 mbit line, default gateway). Both lines are maxed out. How to do this for all connections without dropping them to the routing tables (it is not possible to know the IP addresses of all connections since I use file sharing software)

I am using Windows 2000 advanced server as my computer. The DSL modem has drivers that work only on Windows -- no Linux support, so it must be connected to a windows machine. I have single DSL modem, single DSL line to the telco but 2 profiles on the telco that I can use simultaneously. I cannot connect 2 connections to different computers. Both must be on the same machine.

I do have linux computers working.

Does anyone have any idea how to go about this?

I am not on the list, so please respond directly to my email tesla1313@xxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks in advance for your time!

Jimmy