[LARTC] Multiple Providers, Routing, and Shorewall.

Hey all,

   I am a newb w/ the LARTC stuff.  I have had a box in place with 2
nics for about 6 months.   I have had two upstream providers and it was
working great.   Recently, after some hardware changes we added a 3rd
NIC and split out the two different IP addresses.  Since then I have not
been able to figure out how to stabily send traffic down the appropriate
interfaces.   It seems that doing SNAT in the POSTROUTING table of
iptables is the problem.   I just want to confirm on the list that it is
that causing the issues.

   Furthermore, I need to know if anyone has a good recommendation on
how to solve the problem of SNAT in this case.  I have enough IP's to
just do a static NAT to one ip address or another.   Is there trouble
between CONNTRACK and "ip nat"?

js