[LARTC] iproute2 and tc tools

Gurus,

I have a bunch of networks to route between, and I have read enough about iproute2 to know that is my best solution.

Interfaces come up and go down, especially PPPnn from PPPoE clients, and I need to be able to modify routing tables, rules, and addresses in a dynamic fashion. I am hoping there is a tool-set other than the `ip` command and a bunch of bash scripts that I can manage this mess with. Does anyone know of such a thing ?

I am happy to back-end the iproute2 work to RADIUS / MySQL / PHP+Apache or anything.

TIA, Steve