[LARTC] Problems with TC

Greetings all... I write because i've been battlign a
problem with tc for two days and I can't find a
solution or a response to the failure... Basically I
am trying to shape marked packages since I have a NAT
and I discovered of course that I couldn't shape based
on ip with the NAT in place, for the rule didn't
apply... so I set a mark to the packages depending on
the ip they came from, but then when I try to
implement the filter to match these packages into a
queue rule I get the following error from tc:
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument

The sytnax I am using is the following:
/sbin/tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1:0 protocol ip
prio 1 handle 188 fw flowid 1:3

I've tried diferent syntaxes to no avail, I am
thinking of trying to use an always-matching u32 rule
instead of fw but I do not know if that is possible or
if it'll ever work... also i've checked the kernel and
I seem to have everything I need compiled, anyhow if
someone sends me the list of options I need for this
specific type of filter I can recheck... anyhow
advanced routing is compiled, such as multiple
tables.. and I have cls_fw as a module which loads
correctly into kernel...... Any pointers please???

Thanks a lot.

Lars.

=====
A dragon         ((    ))