[LARTC] New Traffic Shaper pr. host v.0.2

Hey

I have made a new version of the Traffic Shaper to shape pr. host specific
bandwidth.

Here's the history log

Version 0.2
 - Updated Arguments
 - HTB Support
 - Server Specified Bandwidth hosts Support
 - Ignore IP Support

Version 0.1
 - First Release
 - Support of CBQ with pr. host shaping bandwidth.

I have still problem with the hashing filtering, it seems it wont accept
more classes than one, and i really can't find the error in it.

If any of you have some information about the U32 selection and more indeep
information about hashing filterning i would really appreciate it

You can fetch the new release with ftp here

ftp.silverwolf.dk

If you see any bugs or have a hungry need for more functions. Please send me
an email so it can get better.

As it is now i only need to make hashing filtering before it's done as i
would like to use it, but i will gladly develop alot more on it if some of
you have any ideas.

Regards

Matias Bjørling