Re: [LARTC] netfilter passive monitoring

Jussi Norlund wrote:
* Stef Coene <stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx> [030519 20:49]:

iptables/netfilter only sees the packets entering the hosts. So you can not use iptables/netfilter to monitor all paclets on the wire.

Try this patch. http://www.scaramanga.co.uk/code-fu/netfilter-promisc.diff

I have not tried it myself, so if you decide to do that, I would be glad to hear the about your results.

Joy.

thanks a lot!

Pádraig.