Re: [LARTC] load balancing

I tried this and it works when an interface goes down, but how can I do if it's not an interface but one of these gateways that goes down? I would like that in this case, the apropriate "nexthop" drops too, so my traffic goes through the other two, and when that fallen gateway is once again alive, the "nexthop" comes alive too, so it's once again used. How can I do this?

Regards,

Víctor

Sjaak Nabuurs wrote:
Yes it is

I'm running it over 3 lines very nicely

Just use :

/sbin/ip route add equalize \
            nexthop via $ADSL_GW1 dev $ADSL_IFACE1 weight 1\
            nexthop via $ADSL_GW2 dev $ADSL_IFACE2 weight 1\
            nexthop via $ADSL_GW3 dev $ADSL_IFACE3 weight 1