Re: [LARTC] problem with tc filter

> Something else.  Qdisc 2:0 is attached to 1:12 I suppose.  But why?  This
> is
> not needed if 1: and 2: are htb qdiscs.

I thing the best thing is that i'll post my whole setup, maybe the problem
comes out more clear then.
My bridge uses two ports (eth0 and eth1).  I've got one qdisc for each
ethernet card.

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1:0 htb default 10
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 htb rate 100mbit ceil 100mbit
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate 9mbit ceil 9mbit prio
4
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate 89mbit ceil 100mbit
prio 1
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:1 classid 1:12 htb rate 10kbit ceil 20kbit
prio 5

tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 2:0 htb default 20
tc class add dev eth1 parent 2:0 classid 2:2 htb rate 10mbit ceil 10mbit
tc class add dev eth1 parent 2:2 classid 2:20 htb rate 9mbit ceil 9mbit prio
1
tc class add dev eth1 parent 2:2 classid 2:22 htb rate 10kbit ceil 20kbit
prio 5

The main goal is to do bridging between
1:10 <-> 2:20 and
1:12 <-> 2:22

The 1:11 class is for the local traffic to/from the bridge, an iptables rule
covers this part.  What I want now is mark a bridged paket and put it in
both classes, 1:12 AND 2:22 for example.  But at the moment a paket that is
marked with handle 12 always runs through 1:12 but the response (an ACK paket for
example) doesn't touch 2:22 as i want to but  uses the default an goes
through 2:20.
At the netfilter side i use connmark that puts a mark at a whole connection
(it's an extension to conntrack) so after marking one paket of a connection
every following paket gets the same mark.
Thats why i need a way to use the same mark twice (once for each qdisc).
Sorry for my bad english i hope you know what i'm up to.

Thanks for any help!

Mike.