[LARTC] newbie questions

Hi,

since this is my first post to this mailing list, I want to start with some smaller questions: Are there any pages with information about the tc filter command and its uses? I found no really helpful ressources when it comes to u32 matches etc. Or are there man-pages available anywhere? I want to filter clients by their hardware address (mac address) not ip:

tc filter add dev eth1 protocol ip parent 1:0 u32 match ???

Is it only possible to check ip, icmp, tcp or udp protocol with the match statement? Or could I determine the hardware address too? That would be nice to know - because otherwise I think I have to use iptables to mark packets, don't I?
Next (short) thing: Do the digits of the integer values that I use as identifiers for classes using htb need to have some sort of "order"? Or is the hierarchical order only given by the "parent x:y" statement (as I expect)?

Thanks in advance.

Graste

-- Using M2, Opera's new e-mail client.