[LARTC] Masquerade and tc filter

Hello,

I am building a gateway/shaper. As always, there is a locl network
192.168.3.0/24 and connection to internet. Gateway masquerades these
connections. I need to limit upload and download speed for certain IPs. With
download traffic everything is ok: i have put filters on the local netwrok
interface. But I can't set up filters by source address on outgoing
traffic - the interface which makes masquerading.  I have noticed that all
traffic have the same router source address set.

So, what's the solution? Maybe it is imposible? But I have looked through
wondershaper and I saw that there are source  address filters.

Please give me a hint. I am using kernel 2.4.20.

Bye,
Tadas