Re: [LARTC] Lots amounts of classes to solve the DAP problem

----- Original Message -----
From: Stef Coene <stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx>
> On Thursday 24 April 2003 16:12, GoMi wrote:
> > Hi there stef, since it does not work with the set up i sent you, i am
> > thinking in changing the qdiscs to esfq. I will try that today and see
what

GoMi, i agreed with you.
I am having trouble with HTB qdisc also, since i cant solved it yet, i plan
to change the way i shape with CBQ qdisc..

In CBQ qdisc i also have another trouble, i set all children able to borrow
from their parent (unbounded), but they borrow as much as ethernet speed
have or in other words they got 100Mbit access.
I am still working on it, and try to find where the mistake is..

Regards,
Rio Martin.