[LARTC] cbq.init

About the cbq.init. Four machines which traffic to limit in same LAN.
Is the samething if I put limiting rules to four different files or all to the same file? Like:

DEVICE=eth0,10Mbit,1Mbit
RATE=64Kbit
WEIGHT=6Kbit
PRIO=5
RULE=192.168.0.5
RULE=192.168.0.6
RULE=192.168.0.7
RULE=192.168.0.8

OR four equal files with different IPs, Ids and no PARENT rule?
What style of ID numbering you use if there is many conf files?

I read about htb.init problem here:
"<snip>
LEAF=sfq
RULE=192.168.1.[1..6]
The problem is when user start to download with Flashget,MassDownloader
(with 10 threads) he kills the internet connection (240Kbit) without
overlimiting his 80Kbit. Other users get 1-2kbps, witch is extremely
unpleasant." And the answer: "You can try the esfq qdisc. You can create the different queues based on ip-addresses and/or ports and this for source and/or destination."

I have cbq.init and LEAF=default (tbf). Can Flashget & others do me the above thing? Just suspicious...perhaps stupid questions.