Re: [LARTC] Rshaper-2.01 issue with Linux8.0

On Sunday 20 April 2003 12:41, Tushar Gupta wrote:
> I have looked at tc and information on www.docum.org earlier too. I have
> a feeling that it is going to take a lot of time before I become
> comfortable with tc/htb/cbq, and understand all its nuiances.
>
> I am looking forward to some quick and maybe not so good solution as
> directly working with tc. With rshaper I just needed to specify IP and
> amount of max bandwidth I want to allocate to the host, and I am up and
> running.
Something else.  RedHat is not Linux.  And Linux is not RedHat.
So it's not Linux8.0, but RedHat 8.0.  But it's the linux kernel 2.4.19 or so.
So if you need some help, plz specify the output of "uname -a" and your
distribution like ReadHat 8.0.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx