Re: [LARTC] IMQ+HTB problem

> > Never add a htb qdisc to a htb class.  It will only add extra delays.
> WHAT IS RECOMENDED
Only use classes.  You don't need the qdiscs.

> > >  iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j IMQ

> > > Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT 121733 packets, 17224986 bytes)
> > >     pkts      bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
> > > destination
> >
> > Euh.  Where is your iptables command ????
>
> YES IAM WONDERING WHERE IS THE RULE GONE, THIS IS WHAT MAIN PROBLEM, SEE
> ABOVE I HAVE EXECUTED THE IPTABLE LINE
I know.
Are you sure you can execute the iptables command and you didn't had any
errors?  If I do this on my box (I just did iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING
-p tcp --dport 80) and get a list of the iptables rules, I can see the rule I
added.  So it works.  Can you check it again ?

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"