[LARTC] Three interfaces and traffic shaping

Hi.

I think, I have quite common configuration on my firwall:
eth0 - to provider (1Mbps) (imq0 attached on prerouting)
eth1 - local network (100Mbps) (private IPs) - users with certain
priorities
eth2 - DMZ (100Mbps) (public IPs)

I'm trying to set up traffic shaping that would give both networks (local
and DMZ) 512kbps for connection to/from the Internet and unlimited
traffic between them (local <-> DMZ) while still managing same
priorities for the local users (some of them should have 'better'
service then others within the 512kbps limit).

The problem I cannot overcome is the NAT - packets enter imq0 have public
IP so I can't distinguish the local users packet is heading for. On the
other hand if I try to shape them on eth1 I will have to create a class
with 100Mbps throughput and then a subclass with 512kbps which seems
very 'unelegant' solution to me.

Is there any other way to shape in that kind of situation?

best regards
przem