Re: [LARTC] Traffic shaping with transparent proxy

hi!

> If you are using Transparent cache ( Squid)
> better you use delay pools, it works greate like large downloads to be
> controled

I'm not really up to date with delay pools, but as far as I remember they
only shape the traffic of squid among all squid-users and don't know
anything about the available bandwidth. So the problem to allocate
bandwidth to squid (vs. other traffic like, ssh, ftp, smtp, ...) still
remains or am I getting something wrong here?

best regards

		Sebastian

--
Sebastian 'spax' Pape          | Better to remain silent and be thought a fool
mailto: sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx   | than to speak and remove all doubt.