Re: [LARTC] Can I limit traffic rate to 5Mbps in both direction (in and out)

> I want to limit traffic rate in both direction.
> (total 5Mbps limit to destination port 80 traffic in both direction)

Is it only port 80 you want to shape ?

> but I can limit in only one direction each.

You do that by shaping on outgoing traffic om each interface.

Outgoing on internal interface is downloading for your users. Outgoing on
your external interface is uploading for your users.

//Jesper