Re: [LARTC] Ethernet card interrupt conflict

Hello

Thanks for your reply, when two ethernet card share same IRQ, only one card
can work

for example eth0 and eth2 share same IRQ, eth0 IP address is 172.16.30.1,
eth2 is 172.16.50.1,

I only can ping gateway of eth0 (e.g 172.16.30.2), canot ping 172.16.50.2

I try lilo.conf "append="noapic" and change BIOS, do not work for me

I canot undetsand when Linux boot, no matther how I change slot, it only can
boot 3 ethernet card,
I can  run "ifconfig eth3 up" make the four card up, but still shared eth0
and eth2 canot work well

thanks

yuxiao.