Re: [LARTC] Help needed

i've say you have a iptables/u32 understanding than a cbq/htb or
whatever i think..

a) yes
b) its secuentially "readed"...if none match is applyed, you can have a
default iptables/u32 rule for example..-s 0/0 -d myip
c) i dont understand the question, maybe somenoe else can help you.

docum.org and lartc.org have plenty of examples
good luck (suerte flaco)