[LARTC] Help needed

Hi,

I have a Squid proxy connected to the Internet by ADSL which serves a small
LAN.

                [ ADSL ] -- [(ppp0) PROXY (eth1)] -- [LAN 192.168.0.0/24]
Shaped: (0.0.0.0/0) ---> -------------------------> --> ------------>
Unshaped:
                                   (squid) -----> --> ------------>

I've set up traffic shaping using CBQ by IP on eth1. But it shapes ALL the
traffic sent over local Ethernet, and I'd like to keep proxy traffic which
didn't came from ppp0 unshaped. I marked with iptables everything that comes
from ppp0, but I can't get it to work with both filters (by handle and by
IP). I don't realise how should I create the structure of classes. Anyway,
it might be enough to leave traffic from ports 80 and 3128 unshaped, but how
can I do it? I browsed the documentation (and googled) and I couldn't
determine:

a) if more than one filter can be attached to a class;
b) if all filters sharing a class are parsed or the first match exits;
c) if all subclasses of a class are parsed or the first match exits.

I know these are simple questions, but as a newbie I'm pretty stuck in here.
With answers to a), b) and c) I should be able to configure it by myself.
Anyway, a short sample would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Fernando del Valle

P.S.: Please excuse my poor english :(