[LARTC] Wondershaper updates.

Wondershaper htb seems to work fine. It would be great if it had some
more features. I.E if people on this mailing list could contribute. I
use a fantastic contributed firewall script called monmotha that covers
lots of the features that you might want from a firewall.

I'd find it useful if wondershaper could:-

1. Specifiy hi-priority ports, most specifically port 80 so people can
always browse on my shared connection.
2. integrate this script to allow special game priorities to be setup
http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2002q3/004827.html

The extra features don't have to get in the way of the normal operation
surely.

G.

Giles Westwood
Web Developer