RE: [LARTC] Simple Mulitple Link Scenario

Bryan,

 : Thanks for the help Martin.  I was under the impression that DNAT
 : altered the packets on the PREROUTING chain going both ways.

Yes, connection tracking is a tricky little beast to understand....

 : :What did you pour all over the documentation on the Internet?  ;)
 : : Did it get in your pores?
 : I actually studied it so intently that I was sweating.  :)

Heh!

 : :And one other thing!  Make sure you have turned off reverse path
 : :filtering
 : This wasn't on, though I am not exactly sure what it does.  Needless to
 : say, everything is working well now.  Thanks again.

Great!  Glad to hear it.

Here's a tidbit on rp_filter (reverse path filtering):

  http://ipsysctl-tutorial.frozentux.net/ipsysctl-tutorial.html#AEN616

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx