Re: [LARTC] 2.2.x crash after patching (Was: Prioritising Ingress Traffic)

Hi.

I have just had another very similar crash. It would appear that it is not
related specifically to ingress policing. It appears to also happen using
just egress cbq/sfq. However, the uptime between crashes has increased from
around 6 hours to over 24 hours with ingress filtering switched off, with
similar (and probably heavier) usage.

Unfortunately, I can still find nothing useful in the logs, and there was
nothing useful on the screen either (just a hex dump).

I have had this problem (or a very similar one with the same symptoms) before
with QoS on earlier, unpatched v2.2.x kernels (circa 2.2.14 era). Has anybody
else experienced/reported anything similar?

I guess I'll just have to upgrade to v2.4...

Regards.

Gordan