Re: [LARTC] Multiple internet providers

 : But changing the rp_filter from one to zero seems to work, as I can
 : track packets hitting my FORWARD chain now.

Excellent.  I'm quite glad to hear it.

 : So, right now I seem to be on the right track - I think the general
 : problem with setting up something like this is that all relevant
 : information is usually scattered over many places with mostly only
 : fragments put together.  But now now, Thanks Martin - you have been a
 : great help :-)

Well, that's what my documentation attempts to remedy--but never can.
Such a dynamic target is very hard to adequately document, but that will
not prevent me from trying.  Regardless your experience with my section on
multiple Internet connections points out a now-obvious deficiency in the
section on multiple uplinks.  I will modify the section to include a
similar cautionary note about the rp_filter sysctl.

Thanks for letting me know it's working for you,

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx