[LARTC] Multiple internet providers

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with multiple internet providers. According to all the
things I have found so far it should not be that uncomplicated to set it up -
however, I'm having some problems getting it to work.

Firsth the scenario - I'm having 2 Internet providers, one fast with 32 static
IP's and one slow with dynamic IP's. Internally we are using a private net
which is set up for 32 ip's. Now, we have to map all 32 static ip's to the
private IP's so all machines can be reached externally through the static
net. The default route is suppose to be the slow ISP.

So far, I have found that I need to set up the routing using marking, and then
set up the rules so it work accordingly. But this appears to just work with
static routing, not when one of the providers is dynamic!

Does anyone have some suggestions for what to do?

/Kim