Re: [LARTC] Multiple internet providers

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 17:47, Martin A. Brown wrote:
> That's one approach, documented here:
>
>   http://linux-ip.net/html/adv-multi-internet.html

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the help, I got started but have a strange problem. According to
the adv-multi-internet.html doc, I should set up a couple of simple rules,
first the IP routing, which seems to be running smoothely, secondly, I have
to set up the iptables rules as well, this is also fairly straightforward.

Now, the interesting (or actually not!) things begin, my box gets packets in,
which is suppose to be routed, I can DNAT them, but after that they simply
disappear - they never reach the forward chain!!! Is there a reason why?

/Kim