[LARTC] Prioritising Ingress Traffic

Can this be done?

Provided the DS9 patch works for me, is it possible to somehow prioritize what
is dropped first and what is dropped last? Something like attaching a
prio/cbq to the ingress qdisc? For example, I want SSH/POP3/IMAP4 traffic to
be dropped last, and FTP/SMTP traffic to be dropped first. Can ingress
support in DS9 do this, or is it limited to indiscriminately dropping
traffic?

Regards.

Gordan