Re: [LARTC] [LONG] Weird problem with HTB using htb.init

On Sunday 16 March 2003 22:13, Stef Coene wrote:

> You have a sfq qdisc attached to your parent class.  That's not possible.
> You can add the sfq qdisc, but if you add a child class, the sfq qdisc is
> removed.

Hmm, i removed it. Still timeouts, but it wouldnt matter as it would be
removed anyway.

> I looked at your tc stats, and I found it strange that you have negative
> tokens and ctokens.  But I don't think this is causing the http timeouts.
> If you have these timeouts, is your link havely used?  If yes, you can try
> to prorize ACKS/SYN packets.

I've seen it happening when i'm limiting emule traffic to 150kbit/s download &
30kbit/s upload and the emule program itself showed it was not above those
limits through its graphs. One thing with emule is it creates ALOT of
connections. I have alot of downloads on queue and some of those have more
than 1500 sources. Could it be that the huge number of connections is
confusing some part of Linux QoS ?