[LARTC] About HTB , bandwidth limiting for ftp port...

Hi All,
I have a quesiton on bandwidth limiting done by HTB to be specific.

Okay now I put on a rule for FTP port 21 for 100Kbps. Now when I am retriving data from ftp server I think the port is different when doing passive ftp transfer. If I am not wrong then a new dynamic port is sent by the ftp server to the client.. and then client initiates a new connection on that port and then the real ftp data transfer happens.

My Question is : Now when limiting the bandwidht will htb limit that data transfer(i.e. the real file transfer) also under 100Kbps or will that data transfer be not at all affected by the rule..?

Just a novice question.. but please guide me...

Thanks in Advance..
Dp